The MA and MSc are designed for those wanting to excel their knowledge and experience, and become environmental leaders. It is intended for environmental practitioners, managers, or those looking for a program with a professional focus, and content related to professional certification.
The program is designed primarily for the following:
- Environmental practitioners heading toward professional certification, or who are already professionally certified as EP’s, but who may require updating to retain their active certification and/or career development.
- Professionals aiming at a managerial level position and seeking advanced degrees.
- Domestic and international university graduates from environmental programs and other fields who wish to enter the profession.
- Graduates from other CCEE programs;
(i) college graduates who complete the degree-completion option through CCEE,
(ii) university graduates who graduate from the CCEE Certificate program
- Persons eligible for ‘flexible entry’ to RRU graduate programs.
Applicants who do not have the formal academic education to qualify for admission may be assessed on the basis of both their formal education and their informal learning, in accordance with the Flexible Admission Policy.